GOOT CONVENTIONAL DISPENSER PACK DESOLDERING WICKS
- Quickly removes unwanted solder when used with a soldering iron.
- Only touch the grip and the pack of desoldering wick when desoldering. Failure to do so will result in serious burns.
- To avoid fire, never use a soldering iron and desoldering wick around combustibles or in an explosive environment.
- Do not force the tip against the desoldering wick to avoid injury to yourself and/or damage to the parts and PCB.
- Do not heat the desoldering wick for more than 5 seconds to avoid damage to the parts and PCB.
- Different Size for choose.
- Place the desoldering wick over the solder to be removed, then push the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering wick. The solder will be absorbed.
- Remove the desoldering wick after the solder has been absorbed.
- Cut off the used section of the wick using nippers.